Many patients have a choice between traditional metal bracket braces and Invisalign. Being able to have a choice between the two helps the patient feel more confident in the smile they’re straightening.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign comes with many benefits. Knowing them can help you make a more informed decision on if they are the right choice for you. Everyone wants a product that is going to straighten their teeth in the best possible way – and Invisalign might be the right path to get you there for the following reasons:
- Completely clear braces that no one can see
- They can be removed for eating
- They reduce the risks of tooth decay or gum disease and damage
- You are not restricted entirely on the food you can and cannot have, as metal braces require restrictions on the things you eat
- You can play sports and instruments without any issues
- They are easier to care for, and clean than braces are, including your teeth
- They help to improve the overall self-esteem of the person wearing them
Why Choose Invisalign in Vista, CA
Many choose to go with Invisalign because of the ability to straighten without having unsightly metal brackets. This is more ideal for adults that want to straighten without anyone knowing they are.
Those that want to reduce the chances of having any sort of tooth decay because of the inability to clean between metal brackets easily can benefit from the use of Invisalign.
Generally, those that are ideal patients for this type of procedure are older, responsible, and they can be trusted to not remove the trays in the mouth if they do not need to. This is ideal, as smaller children may feel the need to remove them.
Just remember to work with a qualified orthodontist in Vista, CA that provides Invisalign to their patients. Carlsbad Dental Associates provide many different options for a beautiful smile. Give our office a call at (760) 918-9000 to set up an appointment.